Dr. G's Weightloss
Medical Weight Loss Clinics located in Doral, FL
Physician-supervised weight loss services at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness in Doral, Florida, offer comprehensive, customized programs to help you shed excess pounds and improve your overall health. The experienced staff assists you every step of the way to ensure you reach your weight loss goals and offer innovative weight loss services, including LipoLean and specialized protein bars and shakes to enhance your success. Stop relying on diet trends and fads and start dropping pounds safely. Schedule a consultation online or by calling the Doral office today.
Physician Supervised Weight Loss Q & A
What is Physician-Supervised Weight Loss?
The staff at Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness customizes physician-assisted weight loss programs to focus on your specific needs to help you lose weight.
In addition to making changes to your diet and exercise plan, a physician-supervised weight loss program also evaluates your health and pinpoints the factors that may be making weight loss a struggle.
You have the peace of mind that your weight loss plan is safe and effective for your overall health and wellness. Through routine appointments and innovative weight loss services, such as fat-burning injections, Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness providers monitor your progress and encourage lifestyle changes that make a difference in the long term.
What Can I Expect From a Physician-Supervised Weight Loss Program?
Some of what you can expect from a Dr. G’s physician-assisted weight loss program include:
- Customized Weight Loss Programs: Not everyone loses weight in the same way because many factors influence successful weight loss. If you have existing medical issues, a slow metabolism, or difficulties making the right food choices, your custom plan address the root cause of the issue to encourage consistent weight loss.
- Thorough Medical Evaluation: To better understand what health factors are interfering with your weight loss progress, Dr. G’s physicians review all aspects of your health. You can expect to receive comprehensive blood work, a full review of your medical history, weight, and body mass index (BMI), and a discussion of your weight loss goals before the provider creates your plan.
- Learn How to Eat Real Food: Unlike other diets, you don’t have to worry about eating tasteless, packaged meals. All nutrition plans focus on real food choices and necessary changes to your eating habits, such as portion control.
- Scientifically Created Supplements: In addition to real food, you also have access to vitamins and nutrients your body needs to lose weight. Dr. G’s also offers protein shakes and bars, meal-replacement products, and its 5-Day Cleanse Kit to jump-start your metabolism and keep your body functioning optimally.
- Physical Activity Counseling: To boost your weight loss, Dr. G’s programs encourage a lot of physical activity, including daily exercises at the gym or at home, to revive your metabolism and help you maintain weight loss.
What Happens After I Reach My Goals?
Once you reach your weight loss goals, Dr. G’s providers continue to monitor your health and keep you on track. You can also rely on their help to reach new milestones for better health and wellness.
Get started on your journey to successful weight loss by calling Dr. G’s Weight Loss & Wellness today or use the convenient online booking feature.